- connective elements define spaces through enclosurement
- visual access to the exterior
- flow of spaces is highly visible thrugh opnenings
Revision of the previous model:
- luminosity is enriched by directional relation of the exterior and the interior through openings from different viewing angles.
- interaction with the surrounding
- layers of exterior forming relation with the exterior
revised collage showing the possibilities of the connection of ideas, how they are arranged
Quote: structural frames of the Body House by Monolab
adding the key element of metal frames with coinciding nodes formed the infrastuctural element to the model. connecting the spaces with each other and creating structural support while relating the exterior with the spaces.